Sunday, August 19, 2012

I'm finally here! And Jet-lagged!

After 2 of the shortest lay-overs I've ever had and a 13 hour flight over the Pacific Ocean, I'm finally in my new home! So, is it just me or has today been the LONGEST day ever? We have done nothing today but shop for stuff for me. I got new bedding, a pillow, an outlet converter and a cell phone. Tomorrow I'm supposed to get a night-stand. :) So for all of you that is going to ask "How was your first day in Australia?" I will tell you that by the time I wake up in the morning I will probably not remember much of it other than thinking about how comfortable the floor looked all day. BUT other than that, I would say it went really well. I love my Aussie family so far and I think I'm ALREADY developing an accent! :P I'm probably going to post a picture of my room later on, or at least my bed. It's very cute and comfortable.
I still can't believe I'm finally actually here! 
-Lydia 
(Sunday the 19th, 8:20pm SYD/ Sunday the 19th, 5:20am AR)

No comments: